April 10, 2008

No I didn't disappear

Surprise! Surprise! I haven't disappeared....I just don't love to blog. Life is starting to really get exciting these days. I have always loved my kids but now that they seem to be a little more self-sufficient I love them even MORE!! Let's face it. Newborns are hard. You picture it being easy and really sweet but most of the time it is HARRRD. Then you add two at a time and life becomes a little insane. Now that they entertain each other, entertain themselves, and the warmer weather is coming I am beginning to feel human again. I will post again soon some quite smashing pics of my babes and tell you all about them but for now I have to go because the dynamic duo just woke up!

7 comments:

The Tate Family said...

Yay for warmer weather! I can't wait to see pictures of tweedle dee and tweedle dum (that is what we call them!)!

Whitney said...

Hooray! You're back. I check frequently to see if there are new pics of my favorite twins. Whenever you think of not blogging, think of your best buddy that's 1600 miles away and relies on blogs to keep sane and keep in touch....was that enough guilt?? J/K love ya!

lindsay Roscoe said...

I do not have a clue who you are and visa versa but I saw your comment on Sarahs blog about her going private adn that you had twins so I of course had to come and check out your blog because I also have twins. Mine are identical boys that are just 3 weeks older then sarahs. Anyway kinda random I know and probally the reason people go private but I couldn't help myself I love to see other twins and talk to other twin moms. My blog is our5people.blogspot.com if you ever feel interested in talking and watching twins.

Ames Family said...

I want to see new pictures!

I just noticed the last comment on here, and it's from Lindsay, Amanda's sister.

Whitney said...

Ok....it's time for some new pictures! :)

{owens} said...

Oh, yes you did disappear!

Keri Cannon said...

I haven't seen you forever! You baby's are so incredibly cute. Are you still surviving? miss you!